GuardQuest Pro II Time & Attendance System is the enhanced version and includes all items in GuardQuest Basic (10 recording stations), software license, 2 supervisor/ guard ID keys and incident message keypad.
System Features and Benefits:
- During the guard tour, simply touch the M8000 Recorder to a recording station chip placed at each check point and date and time are recorded.
- Direct data transfer to a PC via USB Download Cradle.
- Incredibly rugged, shockproof, water-resistant and tamper-proof casing.
- Employs state-of-the-art Dallas Semiconductor non-duplicating iButton chips for Recording Stations and Guard Badges.
- Flexible, expandable system design. Unlimited number of recording stations and tour guards.
- Keypad operated, heavy-duty incident message booklet.
- Extensive, configurable reports afford greater accountability of the tour.
- Real time clock calendar- 10 year life. Clock continues to run while replacing batteries. No need to reset time.
- Export reports to Windows Excel and other databases.
- By date and time.
- By name or type of security element to be controlled (record station, guard area).
- By recorder serial number if more than one recorder in system.
- By messages (incidents or regular).
- Exceptions & performance report (per guard, per station).
- Missed stations report.
- By asset report (extinguishers, vehicles).
- One (1) M8000 Recorder & Security Key
- One (1) Nylon Holster
- One (1) P8000 Download Cradle
- One (1) Pro Software License CD
- Two (2) Supervisor & Guard ID Keys (Complete with 1 iButton each)
- Ten (10) Recording Stations