The Model 270 TS S4 Shredder is a security level-2 strip cut office shredder boasting a range of innovative features such as an intuitive touch panel. It is perfect for low security high volume shredding. Its carbon-hardened blades can cut through a variety of materials besides paper such as credit cards, optical media (CDs/DVDs/Blu-rays), paper clips and staples. The strip cut shredder features a 10.6-inch throat and can quickly shred 29 sheets at a time with a maximum speed of 15 ft./min. A thermal protected continuous duty motor drives the 270 TS S4 office shredder without overheating.
The 270 TS S4 strip cut office shredder converts waste to 1/8-inch pieces and features two feed openings for handling paper and other plastic media. The shredded waste goes to two separate bags for collection of paper and plastic waste. It also has built-in mechanism for clearing paper jams by an automatic reverse mechanism.
The 270 TS S4 shredder touts a significantly low total cost of ownership because of intelligent features such as EPC (Electronic Power Control) and an ‘ENERGY SMART’ management system.
- Strip cut shredder, 1/8″ shred size
- Shreds up to 29 sheets per pass
- Standard 10.6″ feed width
- 29 gallon waste bin
- Shreds: paper, staples, paper clips, CDs, DVDs and credit cards
- “EPC – Electronic Power Control” System: displays real-time shredding load and helps the operator optimize shredding efficiency.
- “ENERGY SMART®” power saving system: machine goes into power saving stand-by mode after just 8 seconds and switches off automatically after 4 hours of non-operation
- “AUTOMATIC REVERSE” System in case of jamming
- 24 hour continuous duty motors: no duty cycle or timed cool down periods
- Heavy duty chain drive with steel gears “SUPER POTENTIAL POWER UNIT”
- Carbon hardened cutting knives unaffected by staples and metal clips
- New high precision design of cutting knives allows high shred loads with low power consumption
- 2 separate sets of cutting blades: one for paper and one for CDs, DVDs and credit cards
- 2 distinct bags for separating shredded paper from plastic shreds