One of the newest additions to our product list is the Widmer Model 630 KR Time & Attendance System, a portable or wall mount-able payroll system.
– Works without an electrical source, does not need to be plugged in.
– Perfect for jobs where your employees are moving from job site to job site
– Works even in inclement weather
– Heavy Duty simple computer based employee time clock where no time cards are needed
– KR Style recorder with casing security key
– Transfer/ Download cradle combo
– 630 Software CD & (10) iButton Key Fobs.
1. Employs low cost DS1990A-F5 iButtons as employee IDs with a 10 year life or 1,000,000 recordings
2. Extra heavy duty operation, special for environments such as construction sites, outdoor jobs, etc.
3. Works impeccably where fingerprint terminals fail to operate due to harsh conditions, where grease, dust, grime, extreme temperature changes, humidity, corrosive vapors and power failures are present.
4. Easy installation with only 4 screws. Casing is closed- sealed with 4 Torx(R) Security Screws.
5. 20% Glass Reinforced Poly-carbonate Casing.
6. Operates with 4 AAA batteries. Battery life, 160,000 Recordings or 1 year.
7. Keeps the correct time and date for 10 years (even in the absence of power!) due to its self powered iButton(R) Real Time Clock.
8. Non volatile memory (NVO RAM) safeguards employee punches in the absence of power. Memory capacity 4080 punches.
9. Downloads employee punches to PC via a portable DS1977 iButton(R) memory.
10. Employs a DS 9490R high speed USB bridge and a DS1402-RP3+ easy to use cable for downloading to the PC.
11. 10 function easy to use one touch menu, via the IN/ OUT head probes.
12. Easy Date & time setup, plus Daylight Savings programming.
13. Signaling Buzzer and Dual Color LED.
-XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 will run both on 32 or 64 bytes, at least 2 gigabytes of RAM memory required
* Easy to read, user friendly
* Unlimited number of employees- multiple shifts
* Weekly, Bi-weekly, Semi-monthly, Monthly payroll periods and uneven pay periods
* 24 Hour format enhances calculation speeds and reduces support cost caused by user errors
* English or Spanish format
* Configurable reports : hours summary, time cards, exceptions, employees clock rules, and “who’s in, who’s out”
* Unique data manager, automatic customer database organizer
* On-screen help and printable user manual
How to use:
-Employee touches their assigned iButton to the KR recorder & the employee ID, date & time are recorded.
-Data is directly transferred via USB to a PC using the iButton/USB transfer cable.
-Rugged, shock proof, waterproof and tamper-proof casing.
-Employs state-of-the-art Dallas Semiconductor unique & non-duplicable iButton.
-Extensive, configurable reports afford grater visibility of your employees time and attendance records.