NOTE: The Model 776N prints six digit consecutive numbers, date and time.
The Widmer Model 776N Time, Date & Number Stamp is a dependable and versatile machine. The print trigger is activated when paper is inserted, so printing is done in one simple step!
- Printing numerous combinations of time, date, and numbering (as well as alpha wheels for coding) are enabled by the two printing heads that this product offers.
- Signature and text may be printed in single or tri-color ink
- The printing mechanism can be factory adjusted to print in a specific location.
- Stamping force can be electronically adjusted to penetrate carbonized forms and pressure sensitive carbon-less forms.
- Our open throat design allows you to insert and emboss on any size documents.
- High quality cast iron body insures reliability and a long life.
- Electric security lock
- Fixed or adjustable guide plate
- Military or conventional date and time.