The Model Mark VII Pro Airfeed Paper Folder is a high-speed paper-folding machine that is capable of folding up to 35,000 sheets per hour. It is built for fulfilling the requirements of large office print shops and associations with high demand folding projects. With its variable speed control for high production the Model VII Pro Airfeed is one of the best auto folders available in the market. The Mark VII Pro Airfeed has a feed capacity of 300 sheets and supports paper weight of about 16lb to 100 lbs.
The Model Mark VII Pro Airfeed is equipped with a LED folder counter for keeping an eye on the folding operations taking place and adjustable fold rollers which help in easy paper folding. Moreover, it consists of removable cartridges for perf and/ or score for convenience in the folding tasks. The folder consists of a manual adjust sheet separator which provides easy paper folding operations. The manual paper guide and skew adjustment in the Mark VII Airfeed is used for customized folding processes. The folder has the ability to create seven different folds, the Letter fold, the Half fold, the Z-fold, the Double Parallel fold, the Gate fold, the Engineering fold and the Church fold. The Pro Airfeed folding machine also consists of a Dejam knob and accepts coated, laser, and copier paper types the Model Mark VII Pro Airfeed Paper Folding Machine has a continuous feed system for faster folding tasks.
- Feed type: Air-fed
- Operating speed of 35,000 sheets per hour
- Conventional paper size: 3 ½” x 4 ¼” up to 14” x 20”
- Feed tray capacity of 350 sheets
- Conventional paper weight: 16lb bond up to 80lb index
- Adjustable roller spacing to paper thickness
- Supports multiple air adjustments for feeding multiple paper types
- Easy removal of cartridge to perf and/or score
- Continuous bottom feed system
- Manually adjustment of sheet separator
- Adjustable fold rollers
- Skew adjustments and manual paper guide
- Capable of folding coated, laser, and copy paper types
- Built-in LED counter for keeping paper folding track
- Supports variable speed adjustment for different types of paper.