Model RS-B-C, No dies included (document counting machine)
The Widmer Model RS-B-C High-Speed Imprinting Machine adds new dimensions to the concept of productivity and versatility.
The versatile RS-B-C will position your endorsement on the top of any check, or any place you want it, complying with all federal endorsement regulations. And, its features are unparalleled in programmable accuracy, to within 1/32 of an inch.
The responsive Model RS-B-C High-Speed Imprinting Machine rapidly digests volume runs in no time at all, increasing office efficiency and productivity in businesses,
corporations, financial institutions, government and industries worldwide.
- The reliable RS-B-C is designed with flexibility to automatically feed and count large and small quantities of pages.
- It features digital programming of document size for assured accuracy.
- Operations can pre-program to 9 different jobs.
- The RS-B-C remembers the last program used, even after stopping.
- User-friendly display prompts guide you through each format.
- Adjustable guides let you position any imprint to within a 15 1/2” x 16” area.
- A Posi-Flow hopper bin with bottom feed, keeps documents running smoothly, and in order.
- An adjustable stripper knob eliminates the feeding of more than one document at a time through the RS-B-C.
- A non-resettable audit counter records all RS-B-C imprinting, while a separate integrated batch control counter counts up,
cumulates, and also counts down.
The clearly labeled, easy-to-use, digital keypad control panel of the Widmer RS-B-C gives you unparalleled accuracy and control for all your imprinting requirements. Its user-friendly display guides you through each step. You can pre-program up to 9 of your most repeatedly used jobs, enter paper size, output location and batch control counter functions.