The uAttend Model BN6000 Biometric Fingerprint Time Clock is a state-of-the-art Biometric (Fingerprint) time clock that connects effortlessly to the Internet using any wired router, allowing you to perform time and attendance functions from any computer with Internet access. The uAttend Model BN6000 Biometric Fingerprint Time Clock is part of the uAttend Employee Management System*, a web-based service that allows for employees to punch in and out from the uAttend Model BN6000 Biometric Fingerprint Time Clock, from a computer, a smart phone app, or from a telephone.
- Biometric: Fingerprint
- 5,000 Employees
- Plug ‘n’ Play Wired Ethernet Connection
- Free Lifetime Replacement
- Display Your Company Logo
- Large Color Display
- Easy Department Transfers
- Check Hours Worked in Pay Period from Clock
- Remote Firmware Updates
- DHCP or Static Environments
- Employee Service Options – Employees can request time off, check hours worked, and view benefit accruals from the device.
- Designated Break and Lunch Punches – Employees can punch for break and lunch or can use automatic deductions.
- Tip and Expense Reporting – Employees can add tips and expenses in the device for accurate wage and reimbursement reporting.
- Job Tracking – Track two levels of job details and get accurate job reports to be used for invoicing or records.
- Time Off Requests – Employees can request time off directly from the device. Two levels of approval (supervisor and administrator) can be set and approved time off approves coded correctly on the employee’s time card.
- Unlimited Departments – Separate and segment employees any way you like!
- Overtime – Weekly, Daily, and 7th Day Options
- Revision Zones – Eliminate employees clocking in early and out late to earn OT
- Lock Out Zones – Eliminate punches when you don’t want them
- Who’s In Board – See your work force status in real time!
- Punch Notifications – Get emails any time any employee punches
- Accruals – Track vacation, sick, and other accruals
- Punch Rounding – Select from several options
- Automatic Lunch Deductions – Customizable for your requirements
- Time Card Approvals – 3 levels of authority to use at your discretion
- Email Time Cards to Employees – Daily, weekly, or once per pay period
- Multiple Time Zones – Set time zones to the employee level
- Automatic Break Additions – Stay in compliance with all paid break regulations
- Holidays – Track holidays as paid and set pay codes based on working
- Multiple Pay Period Options – Weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly
- View & Print Time Cards in Batches – Look at cards one at a time or in batches
- Summary Reports – Data ready to be used for payroll
- Reports – Run time reports by employee, department, or system wide
- Exports – Dozens of payroll exports supported, including ADP®, Paychex®, and Quickbooks®
- Self Service Online Help – Find the information you need, when you need it.
- Much, much, more! – Online system means new features and upgrades are easily added to the system!
Mobile App Features:
uAttend provides system users with free iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphone apps for employees, supervisors and administrators. The apps put these great features at your fingertips 24/7:
- Employees – Punch in or out from any location (with geo-location tagging) or only authorized locations.
- Employees – View their time card 24/7.
- Employees – Add notes to any punches.
- Supervisors and Administrators – Do a ‘group punch’ (punching multiple employees in and out with one click).
- Supervisors and Administrators – View and / or edit an employee’s time card.
- Supervisors and Administrators – Check the ‘Who’s In’ board, to see, in real-time, who is currently clocked in and out.
- Administrators – Run a summary report and export data for payroll.
What’s in the Box?
- BN6000 Time Clock
- 6.5-foot Ethernet Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Wall-Mounting Bracket
- Mounting Hardware
- Product Guide
- Quick Start Guide
Advantages of the Cloud
The uAttend Employee Management System was built to leverage the power of cloud computing for time and attendance tracking. Traditional time and attendance solutions fall short for most businesses as they do not provide real-time data when, where, and how the business administrator needs it!
The uAttend System is the first affordable system that leverages the power of cloud computing by combining low-cost web-based timeclocks with powerful software hosted in the cloud.
The Cloud Advantage is clear:
- Access data in real-time from any computer with Internet access
- No need to install, maintain, or upgrade software
- No expensive computers to purchase or maintain
- Data is secured and stored for account lifetime
- Manage multiple locations without networking computers or servers
- Manage a varied workforce with clock punches, smartphone app punches, and web punches all through one interface
- Pay as you go – no expensive up-front equipment or set up fees
- Receive real-time alerts to your email
*IMPORTANT NOTICE: EXTREMELY AFFORDABLE MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEES ARE REQUIRED TO USE THE uAttend EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS. uAttend TIME CLOCKS WILL NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT A SUBSCRIPTION. NO CONTRACT REQUIRED. MEMBERSHIP PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- Plan 1: 1-9 Employees – $20/per month
- Plan 2: 10-19 Employees – $34/per month
- Plan 3: 20-49 Employees – $59/per month
- Plan 4: 50-99 Employees – $94/per month
- Plan 5: 100+ Employees – $119/per month
Two time clocks and one administrator account are included in each plan. Each additional time clock will be $10/per month, and each additional administrator account is $6/per month. Payroll data export in the CSV format is included with each membership. If you require payroll data in your payroll provider’s format, there is an additional charge of $5/per month.
Want The Cloud Without A Clock?
EMPLOYEES CAN PUNCH FROM ANYWHERE
|Your employees can punch from our website.||They can punch from their smartphones.||Your workers can even punch using touch tone.|