The HandPunch Time Clock brings the accuracy and convenience of biometric technology easily within reach of most time and attendance applications. In operations that range from coal mines to clean rooms.
The HandPunch Time Clock have proven themselves to be a practical and precise solution. They use field-proven hand geometry biometric technology.
The terminal captures a three-dimensional image of the hand each time the employee punches. The hand’s size and the shape are used to verify their identity with unparalleled accuracy. Green and red lights notify the employee of the status of each punch.
There’s no longer any questions; employees must be there to punch.
- Reduces time theft and improves payroll accuracy.
- Verifies employee’s identities in less than a second.
- Transmit data to time and attendance host PC through a variety of methods including direct wiring, Ethernet and modem.
- Easily interfaces with existing access control security systems & employee time recording.
- Maintains verification accuracy with dirty, cut, scarred, aged, wet and dry hands.
- Operational UPS battery backup
- High-speed internal modem
- Ethernet communications module
- Memory expansion to 9,728 users
- Memory expansion to 32,512 users
- Data converter
- Auxiliary keypad
- HID proximity reader