The Model 1217A Paper Folder paper-folding machine has quickly become a classic, as well as a favorite among our customers. Its design has been around for years and it is a time-tested model. This paper-folding machine can handle paper up to 12 x 18 and can be used to create some of the most well-known & used folds. This includes the letter fold, Z fold, single fold and much more. It utilizes 2 folding plates that are manually adjusted, however, the feeding and folding is all automatic. You will find the Model 1217A in churches, schools business offices and mailrooms.
- Ideal for use in churches, schools, business offices, and other organizations.
- Operates at a speed of up to 10,300 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheets per hour.
- Adjusts to fold documents into letter fold, double parallel fold, single fold, z-fold, French fold, and baronial fold.
- Adjustable within a fold range of 2″ to 11 1/2″ on the 1st fold and 1 1/2″ to 5 3/4″ on the 2nd to allow for customized folds.
- Handles sheet sizes from 4″ x 4″ to 12″ x 18″.
- Handles 16# to 135# paper;.
- Folded material emerges on conveyor belts creating easy-to-handle, fanned stacks.
- One of the first units in the industry to have a reversible motor.
- This folder does not work with glossy paper