NOTE: Saddle with “BASE LOCK” Removable Type Segment and Date Kit are included with this unit.
The Widmer Model RS-DBL High-Speed Imprinting Machine adds new dimensions to the concept of productivity and versatility.
The versatile RS-DBL will position your endorsement on the top of any check, or any place you want it, complying with all federal endorsement regulations. And, its features are unparalleled in programmable accuracy, to within 1/32 of an inch.
The Model RS-DBL High-Speed Imprinting Machine not only signs laser-generated checks, but also imprints labels, fixed messages and can sign, validate, date, and count endless numbers of office forms, letters, warranties, purchase orders, and much more.Virtually any size, and any location on the page.
The responsive RS-DBL rapidly digests volume runs in no time at all, increasing office efficiency and productivity in businesses,
corporations, financial institutions, government and industries worldwide.
- The reliable RS-DBL is designed with flexibility to automatically feed and print large volume runs or the smallest quantities of imprinting.
- It features digital programming of document size for assured accuracy.
- Operations can pre-program to 9 different jobs.
- The RS-DBL remembers the last program used, even after stopping.
- User-friendly display prompts guide you through each format.
- Adjustable guides let you position any imprint to within a 15 1/2” x 16” area.
- The RS-DBL can print from 180 to 200 imprints a minute on a paper size from 2 7/8” x 2 7/8” to 12 1/2” x 14”.
- A Posi-Flow hopper bin with bottom feed, keeps documents running smoothly, and in order.
- An adjustable stripper knob eliminates the feeding of more than one document at a time through the RS-DBL.
- A non-resettable audit counter records all RS-DBL imprinting, while a separate integrated batch control counter counts up, cumulates, and also counts down.
- Print head can be turned off for “count only” function.
- Tamper-proof, double-key security prevents unauthorized usage or removable of plates and drums.
- An unlimited number of drum and plate selections meet your imprinting, validating, dating and other combinations.
- Snap-out signature plates are easily and quickly interchangeable. These plates provide long-lasting performed and high
The clearly labeled, easy-to-use, digital keypad control panel of the Widmer RS-DBL gives you unparalleled accuracy and control for all your imprinting requirements. Its user-friendly display guides you through each step. You can pre-program up to 9 of your most repeatedly used jobs, enter paper size, print location and batch control counter functions.
The Model RS-DBL High-Speed Imprinting Machine features quick interchangeability of snap-out signature plates that provide enduring performance and high quality impressions. You can choose from limitless number of drums and plate selections for signing, imprinting, validating, dating and other combinations.
Widmer Model RS-DBL base lock type date