Use your fingerprint or your smartphone’s Bluetooth technology to open you door using the Widmer FB-1 Fingerprint and Bluetooth Electronic Door Lock!!! Leave those bulky keys at home!!!
Our state-of-the-art Widmer FB-1 unit uses the same electronic technology found in some of the most secure buildings in the world. Just simply follow the easy to understand installation instructions, record your fingerprint, and/or enable the Bluetooth technology in your smartphone. You are ready to go in 30 minutes!
- Moisture-resistant: PCB surface with epoxy encapsulated in a moisture-resistant design.
- Easy to replace: Replace your existing door knob quickly and easily. No modifications to the door are necessary.
- Easy to use: Follow the Quick Start Guide attached on the inside of the battery cover. It takes three simple steps to register the first user. Video & user manual provided.
- User Capacity: 10 Admin users, 60 Normal users, and 20 Temporary users. Having house guests? Have a rental property? Use can use the Temporary User function to allow access for a specified period of time.
- Low battery warning: If the lock is low on power, an LED will light and an alarm will sound, letting you know the batteries need to be changed. The door can be opened approximately 100 times once you are notified of low battery power. Plenty of time to change the batteries before you need a regular key to open the door. The unit’s battery life is rated at approximately 6,000 entries, or approximately 1 year (depends on battery type used. Alkaline batteries are suggested).
- Normal Open Mode: When you host a social event or use during normal business hours, you can set the lock to Normal Open mode, and the unit functions as a simple door latch. No need to use your fingerprint or smart phone to enter the building or room.