The Widmer Inline Facial Recognition Access Unit is a self-contained door access unit. The unit is powered by 8 AA batteries, and no additional electrical wiring is necessary.
Verification can be done by face recognition, proximity card, access PIN, or any combination of the three. Once a person is successfully verified, the door is unlocked. After 5 seconds, the door automatically locks again.
- Uses existing door holes (European style mortise)
- No external wiring needed.
- Verification can be done by Face, Card, PIN or combinations of them. If a person is successfully verified, the door is unlocked. After 5 seconds, the door is locked again.
- Supported verification modes are: Face, Card, PIN, Face & Card, Face & PIN, Card & PIN, Face & Card & PIN
- The lock supports M1 cards of type A. Other cards are not supported.
- Capacity: 50 Users
- Power: 8 AA Batteries (backup power methods: 9 volt battery and/or mechanical key).