No more messing around with bulky keys with the Widmer NB-1 NFC and Bluetooth Electronic Door Lock!!! Now you can use your smartphone to open any door!!!
The Widmer NB-1 works using existing technology available in today’s latest smartphones. The device works using either Near Field Communication (NFC) or Bluetooth technology. Don’t worry about losing your keys or remembering a password or PIN code. This device doesn’t need any of them!
- Lock mode: NFC or Bluetooth technology
- Alerts you when the batteries need changing. The unit is rated for 6,000 entries on a single set of batteries.
- Identification Mode: No need for a key, though one can used if the batteries are exhausted. No need to remember a password. Needs only a NFC or Bluetooth enabled smartphone. Optional MiFare Proximity Card available (call for details).
- Easy installation: Easily replace most existing door locks with a screwdriver in about 30 minutes. Ideal for front doors, internal doors, and side and back doors.
- Common Applications: business, home, school.